範文齋

位置:首頁 > 校園範文 > 購物

英語口語會話購書店服裝店購物英語

購物8.29K

The children's books are on the second floor.

英語口語會話購書店服裝店購物英語

兒童書在二樓.

A:Excuse me,I'm looking for children's books.

對不起,我在找兒童書

B: The children's books are on the second floor.

兒童書在二樓.

I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.

我幫您查查看店裏是否還有.

A:Hi,I'm looking for these books.

你好.我在找這幾本書.

B:I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.

我幫您查查看店裏是否還有.

Excuse me,where are the travel books?

請問旅遊書在哪裏?

A:Excuse me,where are the travel books?

請問旅遊書在哪裏?

B:They're in that corner.

在那個角落.

Would you like to order it?

您要訂嗎?

A:Excuse me,I can't find this book!

我找不到這本書!

B:I'm afraid we don't have it in stock at the moment. Would you like to order it?

恐怕我們目前沒有存貨了。您要訂嗎?

I'll wait for you in the cafe!

我在咖啡廳那裏等你!

A:oh, at that purple leather jacket.

親愛的,看那件紫色的皮夾克。

B:My feet are so sore.I'll wait for you in the cafe!

我的腳好酸.我在咖啡廳那裏等你!

Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?

有沒有看到寫着“在些付費”的牌子?

A: Excuse me where should I pay?

對不起請問我該在哪付錢?

B: Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?

有沒有看到寫着“在些付費”的'牌子?

There are further reductions downstairs.

樓下還有更多的折扣品。

A:oh,my goodness,there are further reductions downstairs!

天啊!樓下還有更多的折扣品!

B:What are we waiting for?

我們還在等什麼?

We'll just skip the men's floor.

我會直接跳過男士樓層

A:Ties,trousers,suits,do we need them?

領帶、長褲、西裝.我們需要嗎?

B: We'll just skip the men's floor.

我們會跳過男士的樓層。