範文齋

位置:首頁 > 職場範文 > 面試

應屆生英語面試經驗

面試9.06K

Interview English:英語面試經驗談

應屆生英語面試經驗

想找一份滿意的工作嗎?面試中面對外國老闆連珠炮似的提問, 有沒有覺得心慌意亂、無所適從?求職過程中面試尤爲重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,合乎老外口味,那麼錄取機會必定大大增加。當然,有的問題,也要輕描淡寫,以免言多必失。本篇摘錄了若干面試中出現頻率較高的問題及精彩回答,希望能在您求職路上助您一臂之力。

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

你能在兩分鐘?茸暈彝萍雎?大膽試試吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.

對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。

Q: Why did you leave your last job?

你爲什麼離職呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峯,即?]有升遷機會。

Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?

你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認爲自己很有競爭力。

A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的.很好。

Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?

你對目前從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

Q: What do you think you are worth to us?

你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。

Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?

你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?

你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?

or Do you work well under stress or pressure?

你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

這種特點就是我目前(先前工作)所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

Q: What is your strongest traits?

你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

A: Helpfulness and caring.

樂於助人和關心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor.

適應能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.

樂觀和友愛。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

A: pause a few seconds.

稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。

Q: They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。

Q: What personality traits do you admire?

你欣賞哪種性格的人?

A: I admire a person who ishonest, flexible and easy-going.

誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。