範文齋

位置:首頁 > 職場範文 > 面試

英語面試情景對話:如何恰當地應對面試

面試2.41W

Jack: Confronted with difficult questions in an interview, the job-hunters mostly will be at a loss about what to do.

英語面試情景對話:如何恰當地應對面試

傑克:面試中如果遇到刁難性的問題,求職者往往會不知所措。

Mary: Usually, you cannot prepare for these questions in advance and have to depend on your immediate performance.

瑪麗:這樣的問題事先通常無法準備,只能臨場發揮。

Jack: Still, there are some rules to follow.

傑克:不過,還是有些方法可循。

Mary: In this case, you should first keep calm and normal to the face.

碼麗:在這樣的情形下,首先要保持冷靜,以平常心面對。

Jack: Don't get nervous and freaked out.

傑克:一定不要怯場,以免自亂陣腳。

Mary: Formulate a satisfactory answer based on your specific situation.

瑪麗:要根據自己的情形做出較爲滿意的回答

Jack: There should be neither too much silence nor hasty answers

傑克:既不能長時間沉默,也不可草率回答。

Mary: Try to show the best of yourself with decent words and manners.

瑪麗:言辭舉止要大方得體,儘量展現自己最好的一面。

Jack: Don't be discouraged even when confronted with negative questions

傑克:即便遇到否定性的提問,也不要沮喪氣餒。

Mary: You should admit your weakness frankly.

瑪麗:應當坦然承認不足。

Jack: Anyway, what really matters is that you have tried your best.

傑克:不論如何,盡力而爲,纔是最重要的。

Mary: You must have confidence in yourself.

瑪麗:一定要相信自己。

核心英語詞彙

confront v. 遭遇,面臨

difficult adj. 困難的,艱難的'

be at a loss about what to do 不知所措

calm adj. 平靜的,冷靜的

usual mind 平常心

freak v. 使強烈反應(震驚,畏懼)

satisfactory adj. 滿意的

neither conj.既不,也不

hasty adj 匆匆的,輕率的

discouraged adj. 泄氣的

try one's best 努力,盡力