範文齋

位置:首頁 > 職場範文 > 職場百科

職場面試英語常用對話有哪些

求職面試過程中,用英語談自己的時候,不要深入你的生活情況,而是設法講你想讓僱主由此對你有所瞭解的一兩件事,這些事應該使你在招聘過程中具有優勢。你也許想選取一些有人情味的事情講給他聽,但這麼做,你要有把握與僱主的想法吻合。比如你可以說,你願意爲這家公司工作,聽說公司會獎勵工作的`員工。下面小編爲大家整理了了職場求職英語對話常用句子,希望能爲大家提供幫助!

職場面試英語常用對話有哪些

  基礎單詞

be acquainted with 對……非常熟悉

better 改善 v.動詞

extroverted 外向 adj.形容詞

family name 姓 n.名詞

introverted 內向 adj.形容詞

personality 個性 n.名詞

scholarship 獎學金 n.名詞

sole charge 全權處理

有關聯的事物放在一起講故事。

職場面試對話

必備句型

1. I approach things very enthusiastically.

我做事非常熱心。

2. In some way, my name can reflect my personality.

我的名字在某種程度上反映了我的個性。

3. Would you describe yourself as outgoing or reserved?

你說自己是外向型的還是內向型的?

4. I like being around people and doing things with people.

我喜歡在呆人羣中和大家一起做事。

5. I’d rather cooperate with everybody else.

我願和其他每一個人合作。

6. I graduated from Fudan University, major in English

我念復旦大學,主修英語。

7. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.

我想我有一個優點那就是我喜歡發展新的東西和想法。

  職場面試對話

對話範文

A:What is your family name (given name)?

請問你姓什麼(叫什麼名字)?

B: My family name is Zhao, and my given name is Yunshu

我姓趙,叫雲淑。

A: Could you tell me a little bit about yourself, please?

請告訴我一些關於你自己的情況。

B: My name is Li Ming and I live in Shanghai.I was born in 1977. I graduated from Fudan University, major in English. I like music very much and enjoy sports. I was in the badminton club at my uni-versity.

我叫李明,住在上海,生於1977年。 我畢業於復旦大學,主修英語。 我非常喜歡音樂,也喜歡運動, 在學校參加羽毛球隊。

A: Does your name reflect your personality?

你的名字反映了你的個性嗎?

B: Yes. In some way, it can reflect one’s personality. In my case,my name is Yu Xian. Xian means gentle, capable, friendly. my friends all like me, and they all think I am a good girl.

有的。它在某種程度上反映了一個人的個性。 以我爲例,我叫餘賢。 賢意味着溫柔,能幹,友好。 我的朋友都喜歡我。他們都認爲我是個好女孩。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你認爲你是什麼樣的人?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, and I don’t like to leave something half done.

嗯,我做事非常熱心, 我不喜歡把事情做一半。

A: Would you describe yourself as outgoing or more reserved?

你說自己是外向型的還是更加內向型的?

B: Well, I’m not very outgoing, I’ m a fairly reserved person.

嗯,我不很外向, 所以我想你得說我是個相當內向的人。

B: (or) I’m not really suremaybe partly both.

我不很確定也許兩者兼有。

A: Do you think you are more extroverted or more introverted?

你認爲你比較外向還是比較內向?

B: Well, sometimes I want to be by myself, but most of the time I pre-fer being with a group of people, so I guess you’ d say quite extroverted.

嗯,有時候我想要單獨一個人, 但是大部分時間我比較喜歡和其他人在一起, 所以我想你會說我相當外向。

B: (or) I like being around people and doing things with people.

我喜歡在人羣中和大家一起做事。

A: Are you more of a follower or a leader?

你願意做跟隨者,還是領導者?

B: I don’t try to get in front of people and lead them, particularly. I’d rather cooperate with everybody else, and get the job done by working together.

我不試圖領先別人,特別是領導他們。 我願和其他每一個人合作, 一起努力完成工作。

A: What would you say about some of your advantages and disadvantages?

你說你有那些缺點和優點?

B: Well, I’m afraid I’m a poor talker, and that isn’t very good, so I’ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.

我恐怕我不會說話,那不大好, 所以我一直在學習如何當衆說話。 我想我有一個優點那就是我喜歡發展新的東西和想法。

A: When and where were you born?

你什麼時候在什麼地方出生?

B: I was born in Hunan on May 10,1977.

1977年5月10日在湖南出生。

A: What is your present address?

現在住哪裏?

B: No. I, Zhongguancun Str., Haidian District, Beijing.

北京海淀區中關村大街1號。