範文齋

位置:首頁 > 行業範文 > 金融

金融口語輔導:WTO英語

金融2.31W

Do you mean to say that if we entrust you with the agency, you will sell $1,000,000 each year?

金融口語輔導:WTO英語

你的意思是說如果我們指定你們爲代理,你將每年銷售100萬美元?

I couldn't have said it any better. But we expect a 10% commission, of course.

就是這個意思。當然我們要求10%的佣金。

commission:[C, U] payment to sb for selling goods which increases with the quantity of goods sold 佣金; 回扣; 酬勞金:

* You get (a) 10% commission on everything you sell. 你可從售出的'每種貨物中得到10%佣金。

* earn 2000 (in) commission 掙得2000英鎊酬勞金

* She is working for us on commission, ie is not paid a salary. 她按掙回扣方式爲我們工作(沒有薪水)。

Our agents in other areas usually get a 5-7% commission.

我們給其它地區代理的佣金通常是5-7%.

But your product is still new to our market, and we need to do a lot of work and spend a lot of money on sales promotion.

但我們市場對你們產品仍然不太瞭解,我們在推銷過程中需要做很多工作,花很多錢。

A 10% commission won't leave us much.

10%的佣金剩不下多少。

As you know, we are a well-established firm in the line of textiles, and we enjoy good relations with all the wholesalers, chain stores and distributors in Canada.

你知道,我公司在紡織業有良好的信譽,跟加拿大所有的批發商、連鎖商店和分銷商都保持很好的關係。

line: [sing] department of activity; type of business 活動的範圍; 行業:

* He's something in the `banking line. 他在銀行工作。

* Her line is more selling than production. 她搞銷售而不搞生產。

* That's not (much in) my line, ie not one of my skills or interests. 那我可不(大)在行。

You'll find it most worthwhile if you appoint us as your sole agent.

如果指定我們爲你們的獨家代理,你們會覺得特別值。

Thank you for your intention to help promote the sales of our products, and we are quite satisfied with your performance in the last two years.

感謝你們推銷我方產品的意願,對你們過去兩年的表現我們也非常滿意。

But honestly, an annual sales volume of $500,000 does not justify a sole agency agreement.

但說實在的,50萬美元的年銷售量並不證明你們能勝任獨家代理的工作。