範文齋

位置:首頁 > 行業範文 > 服務業

入住酒店常用口語錦集

服務業1.02W

A. Accepting a Reservation 接受預訂

入住酒店常用口語錦集

How long would you like to stay? / How long will you be staying? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,您準備待多久?

How many guests will there be in your party? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,您們一行有多少人?

Which kind of room would you prefer? A single room or a double room? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,您想要哪種房間,單人房還是雙人房?

I can book you a single room for the 16th and 17th. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐我可以爲您在16、17日定一個單人間。

For how many nights? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請問住幾晚?

This is the peak tourist season. I am very sorry, but Would you call us again later this week? We may have a cancellation. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐現在是旅遊旺季。很抱歉,請您在這周後幾天再打電話過來。也許會有人取消預定。

We offer 10% discount for group reservation, sir. 我們爲團體預定打九折,先生。

We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我們可以爲導遊提供免費早餐。

XX Mr./Mrs. If you want to set up the co-operation with us for a long period, Please connect with Sales and Marketing Dept. And you will enjoy a good discount if you sign an agreement contract.

XX先生/小姐,如果您想要和我們建立長期合作關係,請與銷售部聯繫。如果簽訂商務合同的話,可以打很大折扣。

Which date would that be? /For what date, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請問您預訂哪天的客房?

Would you tell me your arrival time,Please ? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請問您的抵達日期?

Would you hold the line, please? Let me check it. 請別掛機,好嗎?讓我查一下。

I’m afraid we’re fully booked./ I’m sorry, we don’t have any room available for that week. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,很抱歉,我們已經訂滿了。

XX Mr./Mrs. Sorry for having kept you waiting. XX先生/小姐,對不起,讓您久等了。

Is it possible for you to change your arrival date? We might have cancellations. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,您有可能改變預定日期嗎?我們有可能會有取消預訂的情況。

When do you need the room, sir? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請問您需要什麼時候的房間?

Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you next weekend. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,非常感謝,期待下週末見到您。

B. Check in when a guest has a reservation. 爲有預訂客人辦理入住手續

Do you have a reservation (with us)? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,您有預訂嗎?

When did you make the reservation? What was the date of the reservation? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,您是什麼時候預訂的?

Your reservation is for a single room for three nights, is that right? 您預訂一間單人房,住三晚,對嗎?

Would you tell me your name/May I have your name, please? Then I can check reservation record. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,能告訴我您的姓名嗎,讓我查查預訂記錄。

Just a minute, I’ll check the arrival list,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請稍等,我查查到客單。

May I reconfirm your departure date? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我能再確認一下您的離店日期嗎?

Would you please fill out this registration card for each of you? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,請每人填一下登記表,好嗎?

What’s name with your reservation ? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請問您是用什麼名字做的預訂?

How do you spell your name, Please ? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請問您的名字怎麼拼?

The room may have been reserved in XX Mr./Mrs. the name of the person who made the reservation.

也許您的房間訂在爲您預訂的那人名下了。

C. Receiving a walk-in guest. 爲散客登記

How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,請問您有幾位?

What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,請問您想要哪種房間?

Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,請稍等,我看看有沒有空房。

Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 給您我們酒店介紹和價目表。

We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我們給您九折優惠。

Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請您登記,好嗎?

You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請您們分開登記,好嗎?

Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐請您填一下登記表。

Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,請您將您的國籍寫在這兒。

Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐請用大寫字母寫您的名字,好嗎?

May I have your occupation, please? 請問您的職業

Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請簽名。

Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的護照嗎?

I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房間還沒收拾好,希望您不介意在這裏等一下。

How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,請問您是現金或是信用卡付款?

How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您準備在我們酒店住多久?

How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,您付現金還是用信用卡付賬?

Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請到那邊的收銀臺付款。

Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,在我準備鑰匙卡的時候,您能填一下這張表嗎?

May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的護照填一下您的簽證號碼和入境口岸嗎?

Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐能告訴我您的離店日期嗎?

Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我們的門市價格是498元。

The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,雙人房是368元加上15%的服務費,不包括早餐。

I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民幣作爲押金。

As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.

按酒店規定,沒有預訂的`客人得付一天房費作爲押金。

Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?

XX先生/小姐,您需要一間吸菸房還是不吸菸房?

XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.

XX先生/小姐,您的房間號碼是2103。這是您的房間鑰匙,房間是498元每晚,免服務費。行李生會帶您去房間的,祝您愉快。

Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,在您離開酒店前,請記住歸還鑰匙。

Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.

先生,這是您的房間鑰匙和房卡,您的房費包括西餐廳的一次(自助)早餐。

The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,我們的退房時間延遲到下午2:00。

XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,請您籤一下名?

XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能確認一下您的離店日期嗎?

D. Registering a tour group 爲團隊登記

XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,請問誰是領隊?

I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,我想確認一下貴團的預訂和日程。

Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的團隊人數有變化嗎?

You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,您們預訂了14個雙人間和6個單人間。 這是住房名單,對嗎?

XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,這是房間鑰匙和早餐券。

XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.

XX先生/小姐,您們是16日早8:00離店,日程有變化嗎?我們安排早6:30叫早。

XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?

XX先生/小姐,如有變化,請通知前臺。

標籤:錦集 口語