範文齋

位置:首頁 > 校園範文 > 電影

電影《蜘蛛俠2》經典臺詞

電影2.72W

你有與衆不同的能力。那不是一種特權,而是一種天賦。 能力愈強,責任愈大。

電影《蜘蛛俠2》經典臺詞

電影《蜘蛛俠2》經典臺詞

She looks at me every day.

她每天都看着我

Mary Jane Watson.

瑪莉珍·華森

Oh, boy. If she only knew how I felt about her.

我真希望她知道…我有多愛她

But she can never know.

但是我不能讓她知道

I made a choice once to live a life of responsibility.

我選擇爲伸張正義奉獻一生

A life she can never be a part of.

我不能讓她陷入危險

Who am I?

我是什麼人?

I'm Spider-Man, given a job to do.

我是蜘蛛俠,身負神聖使命

And I'm Peter Parker, and I, too, have a job.

我也是彼德·帕克,有一份偉大的工作

Love should never be a secret.

愛不應該是祕密

If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside...

把愛這麼複雜的事藏在心底

a make you sick.

一定會把自己逼瘋

I finally got lucky in love.

我很幸運,能找到真愛

We both did.

我們都一樣

But it's hardly perfect. You have to work at it.

但絕非完美,愛要努力經營

I met him on the college steps, and I knew it wasn't going to be easy.

我們同校,一開始我就知道會很辛苦

He was studying science, and I was studying English literature.

他念理工,我念英國文學

That's right. I was trying to eplain the theory of relativity.

我試着跟她解釋相對論

And osie was trying to eplain T.S. Eliot.

她試着跟我解釋艾略特的詩

Time present and time past

時間與過去時間

- Are both perhaps present - Perhaps present

兩者都可能是現在時間嗎?  可能是

- In time future - In time future

未來的時間  “在未來的.時間”

I still don't understand what he was talking about.

我完全看不懂他在寫什麼

- Yes, you do. - I'm serious.

你知道啦   我是說真的

T.S. Eliot is more complicated than advanced science.

艾略特的詩比科學更深奧

But if you want to get a woman to fall in love with you, feed her poetry.

不過你想追女孩,就讀詩給她聽

Poetry.

讀詩

Never fails.

屢試不爽

There is one dream where...

我做了一個夢

my dream...

在這個夢中…

...l'm Spider-Man.

我是蜘蛛人

But I'm losing my powers. I'm climbing a wall, but I keep falling.

但我失去了超能力,我想飛檐走壁,卻一直摔下來

So you're Spider-Man.

你是蜘蛛人

In my dream.

只有在我的夢中

Actually, it's not even my dream. It's a friend of mine's dream.

其實也不是我做的夢,是我朋友做的夢

So it's somebody else's dream.

所以這是別人的夢

What about this friend?

你的這位朋友

Why does he climb these walls? What does he think of himself?

他爲什麼要飛檐走壁?他覺得自己是什麼?

That's the problem. He doesn't know what to think.

這就是他的問題,他不知道自己是什麼

Gotta make you mad not to know who you are. Your soul disappears.

當你不瞭解自己一定會發瘋、靈魂會消失

Nothing as bad as uncertainty.

這種自我否定最可怕

I've been there. Who was I?

我也曾經這樣,我的身份是什麼?

Identity. Big one.

身份,很重要